Class InformationPuppy Class held every Wednesday at 4:45 pm at Highlands Pet Hospital Edison Square convenient to Concord/ Charlotte/ Huntersville. New session start dates will be posted on the Furever Home Training Facebook Page.
Please fill out Contact/ Enrollment form to join.
Additional Class Information:
- No choke chains, prong collars or shock collars allowed in class!
- We prefer that you use one of the following with a 4’ or 6’ leash:
- Nylon or Leather Collar
- Martingale No-Slip Collar
- Gentle Leader
- Please bring your dog’s favorite small bite sized treats to each class. Soft treats that you can pull apart easily work best.
- If you must miss a class, please contact Angie to discuss make-up options.
- If you must drop out due to illness or injury, please contact Angie to discuss credit toward a future class.
- Class size is limited, so please contact Angie with at least 5 days advance notice if you decide not to attend the 4 week session. This will allow another waiting dog to attend in your absence.
- If the group classes offered do not fit your schedule, or if your dog needs additional one on one training and attention, private in-home training and private park classes are also available by request. Please contact Angie for more details and pricing.
Group puppy beginner class $20 per session
Ask about rescue puppy scholarships availability
Private Training $65-$70 per hour session
Small travel fee may apply if out of my area. Contact for more information. Some rescue discounts available. See also Project Trade page for discounts available.